About Me

My photo
~ iPOET : Motivational|Emotional|Inspiring Poetry for You and Me ~ Motivational|Emotional|Inspiring Poetry Grounded With Islamic Wisdom And Knowledge For The Heart. As An Established Speaker.Writer.Islamic Poet.Entrepreneur. iPOET, Aims To Write Inspirational Poetry Mixed With Life's Daily Happenings That Are Taylored Towards The Muslim Youth. All Pieces Of Poety Are Themed As Motivational, Emotional And Inspirational To Convey The Message That Islam Is Easy To Follow, Simple, Relevant And Complete. Wanna go from Earthly To Spiritual, From Self-Absorbed To Outreaching?

PoeticDawah is an intriguing Project set up for YOU, the reader and listener..Want to go from Earthly To Spiritual; From Self-Absorbed To Out-Reaching?

Sunday 7 June 2009

!iPOET Special!

I-SLAM POETRY POEMS....

!iPOET Special!

O my inners Nafs I beg you please be patient for a day.

You try to overpower me cause your greedy and want your way.

I strive to calm you for eternal bless my heart desires.

Yet you try to push me down a deep hole in the Hell fires.

O Allah I need you every breath I take.

O Nafs I beg you please give me a break.

On the Day Of Judgement the time scale is 50,000 years.

I crave to die a mumin and remove my worst fears.

Life is a trial, tribulation and constant test.

Inshallah Shahada on my tongue I'll do my best.

A neglected charity is a smile.

In the Hereafter we will sweat with da sun at a mile.

Those who loved for the sake of Allah won't flee.

Jannah and Hell are for eternity.

Jannah is surrounded with hardship, sorrow and tear.

Is Allah truly the one you fear?

Hell is covered with temptation and desire.

Wanna go higher?

Face the Fire

Feeding your lust as you tire..

Jannah won't be spoon fed into your lap.

Hell is made very attractive with the trap.

Constant submission to our Lord in this land.

Strive to get the Book Of Deeds in your right hand.

ISLAM is a narrow striaght path, keep on track.

Never backbite it's a major sin, speaking behind one's back.

The sirat is as sharp as a sword as thin as a line of hair.

Don't follow your inner nafs and desires by trying to catch thin air.

Are we muslims by action or muslims just by name?

Muslim by name, lame and shame!

Muslim by action, is what we aim!

Love Islam, do we?

Strive Islam, can we?

Live Islam, will we?

Make your character dough and your good deeds salt.

Never judge others look at your own fault.

What weighs the most is your manners.

Ink dried, pen lifted..

Allah da best of planners.

Follow your Nafs and regret cause Shaytan's winning.

Who else to blame but yourself, why?

Cause your sinning..

~iPOET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers